- Complete an application. When you click 'submit' you will be redirected to our Exclusive Facebook Group.
- We will review your application and if there are any items that we need to discuss with you, we will contact you by your preferred method.
- Upon approval of your application, we will grant access to the Group.
- At this point you are an Approved Adopter, and member of the EVO Adopters Group. We post early access notifications in our group when babies/rats are available for reservations.
- Rats are reserved first come, first served. You will see if a rat is already reserved by the caption on the individual photograph. (On a mobile device, you will have to click each photograph to expand and be able to view the caption).
- When you have selected the rats you wish to reserve, you can submit a Reservation Request Form.
- We will contact you to confirm your reservation and give you payment options for the 50% deposit.
- If the deposit is not received within 72hrs, your reservations may be released.
- Payment in full is required prior to pick-up/drop-off.
- We will schedule your pick-up/drop-off with you and send you a Appointment notification via Google Calendar. This will contain our address for pickup, or location for drop-off.
Please read the our Adoption Policy CAREFULLY. If you do not agree to abide by it, your application will be rejected. Completion of an application does not guarantee your approval.
We put a lot of work into our rats and husbandry to make sure you take home/receive healthy rats. Our pricing reflects the extra steps, and high quality care our rats receive.
Viruses and zoonotic diseases are always a concern in the rat community. For this reason we recommend all new rats, even if you are a repeat adopter, be quarantined for a minimum of 21 days in a separate room in your house. If you forgo quarantine our health guarantee will be VOID.
Anyone looking to adopt from EVO must complete an application form. Your answers to the questions will help us find you the perfect fit for your needs, whether you are looking for pets or breeding stock.
Since we are a Closed Rattery, pickups are conducted with minimal contact. Rats will be brought out to you. Please bring your own chew-proof carrier to transfer the rats into.
Breeders of the World
Find out what breeders are in your area, or apply to have your rattery added to the map.