- Complete an application.
- Click the link provided at the end of the application form to request admittance to our Exclusive Facebook Group.
- Answer the questions asked upon group membership request.
- Receiving the member request triggers a notification to us that an application has been received, and we will review your application.
- If there are any items that we need to discuss with you, we will contact you by your preferred method.
- Upon approval of your application, we will grant access to the Group.
- At this point you are an Approved Adopter, and member of EVO Adopters Group. We post early access notifications in our group when babies/rats are available for reservations.
- Rats are reserved first come, first served. You will see if a rat is already reserved by the caption on the individual photograph. (On a mobile device, you will have to click each photograph to expand and be able to view the caption).
- When you have selected the rats you wish to reserve, you can email us with your request.
- If the rats you are requesting have not been previously reserved (we may have received an email request but not had time to update the caption), we will indicate your reservation in the caption of their photograph.
- We will send you a payment request for a minimum 50% deposit.
- If the deposit payment is not received within 48hrs, your reservations may be released.
- Payment in full is required prior to pick-up/drop-off.
- We will schedule your pick-up/drop-off with you and send you a Appointment notification via Google Calendar. This will contain our address for pickup, or location for drop-off.
Please read the included Adoption Policy CAREFULLY. If you do not agree to abide by it, your application will be rejected. Completion of an application does not guarantee your approval to adopt.
We put a lot of work into our rats and husbandry to make sure you take home/receive healthy rats. Our pricing reflects the extra steps, and high quality care our rats receive.
An application form is required to be completed by anyone looking to adopt from EVO. Your answers to the questions help us to find the perfect fit for your needs, and also gives you an opportunity to ask questions which we can respond to prior to you making any reservations.
Due to Covid Health and Safety concerns, pickups are conducted with no-contact. Payment in full must be made prior to pickup. Rats will be placed in a sterilized container and placed on the front porch a few minutes prior to your arrival. Please bring your own chew-proof carrier to transfer the rats into.
Viruses and zoonotic diseases are always a concern in the rat community. For this reason we recommend all new rats, even if you are a repeat adopter, be quarantined for a minimum 0f 21 days in a separate room in your house. If you forgo quarantine our health guarantee will be VOID.